Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Our Last Cando Christmas






This year we traveled to Cando, North Dakota to celebrate our last Christmas there. Although I won't miss the 10 hour drive (one-way), I will miss spending the holiday in the house where I grew up. Grandma Sweetie Pie (my dad's mom) was even able to come over and join us this year. Another guest arrived just in time--Santa made a surprise visit too! Erik, Grady, (Jen wasn't able to come due to illness-- we missed you Jen), Jessi, Tom, Sophie, and Adam were also at my parent's house. The cousins had fun playing together and working on their sharing abilities! Even though Christmas will seem different in future years, it will still be special because we will be with family.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I could listen to Blake talk all day, he is SO cute. Glad you guys made the drive safely and got to enjoy Cando one last time :)