Monday, July 29, 2013

Celebrating 40 Years

This past weekend we headed over to Alexandria, MN to celebrate my mom's and dad's 40th wedding anniversary. On July 27, 1973 at 7pm my parents were married in Minot, ND. My brother and his family and my sister and her family were also able to come over to celebrate for the weekend. We had planned on renting a pontoon for the day and heading out on one of the local lakes to celebrate, but with the unseasonably (65 degrees-- BRRR!) cool weather we had to postpone the lake cruise. Instead we took the kids to the brand new YMCA to swim and play basketball. Congratulations to my parents who make marriage look effortless! Thanks for all you do for us! Love you! Here are some pictures from the weekend. Jessi and I brought the exact same outfit to wear and we didn't even plan it! Actually, we didn't even know we both owned the same shirt. TWIN POWER!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

LOVE the matching shirts, that is so cool :)