Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Electric Run

This past weekend Marlee and I ( Yes, it was just the girls!) headed over to the twin cities to see my sister and her family. A few months ago Jessi and I signed up for the Electric Run that was taking place at the fairgrounds in St. Paul, MN. What is the Electric Run you might be asking yourself? Well, it is a 5K Fun Run that starts when the sun goes down. You're encouraged to wear as much glow-in-the-dark apparel as possible. Along the run course there are AMAZING light up scenes-- light up umbrellas hanging from trees, archways lit up in a rainbow of colors, etc. It was by far the coolest run that I have ever been a part of. Unfortunately we did not get any pics of the scenes during the race, but we did snap this one before we ran. I would definitely do this race again. The colors made it memorable, but even more memorable was being able to complete this run with my sis!

No comments: