Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Nesting in the Nursery



It is crazy to believe that Baby Risler #2 will be here in 5 weeks or less. (I hope!) The nesting phase has begun for me at our house. I have installed the car seat base into the car, washed some of the 0 to 3 month clothes, and just this week added some new touches to the nursery. I wanted it to be a little bit different than what Blake had when he was just a baby. I found a picture online and decided to paint it on the nursery wall. Hopefully the new babe will like the bright orange and blue color!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

SUPER cute, Mandi! Lucky little baby :)

The Moravchik Family said...

LOVE IT!!! You are so talented Mandi! Can't wait for this little one to arrive!

Laura said...

Very cute! Can't wait to hear the good news!