Friday, March 19, 2010

One Picture?


Randy went to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico this past week for a work trip. Blake and I stayed home because it is just getting too close to my due date to take a trip out of the country. Believe me, I really wanted to go, but I didn't want to take any chances. Blake and I had fun hanging out while dad was gone. Randy's friend Kyle joined him in Mexico to hang out for a few days. While Randy was there this was the one and only picture that he took!! Can you believe it? Apparently Kyle snapped a lot of photos and is going to share them with us! Thanks, Kyle!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

That is hilarious, Mandi! I am quite certain Kyle's camera is FULL of pics, and I'm sure he'll share. His childhood photos don't even fill up a single album, so he tries to over-do-it now to make up for it :). Next time, let's go all 4 of us!!!